Registration and Account Management
At L.A. Works we do our best to make volunteering easy and accessible for our Los Angeles volunteers. You'll even find small question mark icons throughout the site that look like this:
You can click on these to see helpful tips! This section includes some answers to frequently asked questions that might come up as you use this website.
- How do I create and manage my volunteer account?
- What if I've forgotten my password?
- How do I change my username (email address) and/or password?
- Click on Log In
- Type in your Username (email address)
- Click Forget Password?
- Your password will be reset and emailed to you.
- Log in using the new password.
- Once you log in, you will be asked to choose an updated password before proceeding.
3. How do I change my username (email address) and/or password?
To change your Username (email address), you must email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your current username as well as the new username that you would like to use.
To change your password:
- Log in to your volunteer account.
- Click the Personal Information link to the left.
- On the Personal Information page, you can change your password at the bottom of the page.
- Click Update in order to save your changes.